12-28-2014: WELCOME TO THE FOOD PARTY

Hello everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and welcome to my new site! Let me formally introduce myself: my name is Reanna and I am the Friendly Foodie. I've been working on this site for MONTHS, and I am so excited to finally be sharing it with you! This site is my personal journal for all things food related - cooking, baking, products, travel, and more! I have an obsession for food that, quite frankly, isn't very fun to share with people who could care less about all things food related - like the health benefits of kale, or where to get the best vegan pizza in Chicago, or how to make the best-ever batch of vegan and gluten free brownies.



 Food is my passion - something that gets me out of bed every morning, something that brightens my mind on my darkest days, something that my brain is constantly thinking about from the time I wake up in the morning until I'm laying in my bed, ready to pass out. It's my passion, my hobby, and now, part of my new project that I'm sharing with all of you.
Whether food is your passion, something you're just beginning to dabble in or something you're generally curious about, stick around - you're in for a treat! Cooking and baking doesn't have to be hard - even if you're doing it for someone with allergies or specific dietary restrictions. It should be something fun and exciting, and it shouldn't have to taste bland and unappetizing!



Would you believe that you could make a huge stack of chocolate chip pancakes with chocolate glaze and whipped cream in just half an hour? Would you believe that you could make them in half an hour.. and make them egg-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and gluten-free, without lacking in taste at all?



It's possible. It's VERY possible, and they are oh, so good.
I genuinely believe that vegan and vegetarian lifestyles, as well as other lifestyles with major dietary restrictions, can be just as easy, delicious, and satisfying as every other diet. That being said, I'm here to make the journey to delicious food even easier and more fun for you. Trust me - it's possible!









Thanks for visiting!


Xoxo, the Friendly Foodie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment